Nestled between 730 and 2300 metres of altitude, Arêches-Beaufort is a typical Beaufortain village resort in the heart of the Savoie, 20 kilometres from Albertville. This is a favoured destination for spending time with family and friends, and for sampling the regional speciality: Beaufort. Immerse-yourself during your stay in a unique atmosphere and a magnificent setting. Live your mountain dream:
One endless playing field, with successive varied landscapes. The resort is brimming with open-air activities: in water, on land or on the mountain, for a total change of scenery.
Arêches-Beaufort…A region of generous flavours and smells, a milk cooperative with a unique style and products: the inimitable Beaufort, to be enjoyed without reserve.
Discover our exceptional heritage: a village-resort with 3000 habitants year round, whose history has stood up to time and change, while remaining typical and artisanal.
Tourism quality labels
Its purpose is to guarantee a quality services delivered by the Tourist Office that meet your requirements.
A warm welcome and quality services, professionalism and a special emphasis on local resources represent our commitment to you.
Professionals embodying the Qualité Tourisme™ label are committed to offering you:
- A personal welcome;
- Clear and precise information;
- Skilled personnel always ready to assist you;
- A comfortable and clean office;
- Local tourist information adapted to your request.
Famille plus montagne
This national label national guarantees a special welcome for families.
In this way, the resort is committed to service based on a number of criteria:
– a warm welcome and information,
– local entertainment,
– discovering and raising awareness of the environment and local heritage,
– accommodation, restaurants, shops and services,
– equipment, transport and safety
– prices adapted to families and/or children
For more information on the national site familleplus.fr!
Site remarquable du goût
Beaufort, the Prince of the gruyeres, is classified as a “Site remarquables du goût”.
This label identifies:
– a food product that is emblematic of the territory that is well-known and has a history
– an exceptional heritage with respect to the environment and architecture
– a warm welcome to the public leading to an awareness of the links between the product, cultural history, landscapes and man.
Send your friends a post card so that they can also become familiar with this cheese Send it