Open from December 19th 2015 to April 15th 2016
STATEMENT OF SKIING
A dream setting
With one of the most plentiful annual snowfalls in the entire Alps, Arêches-Beaufort offers a unique region adapted to everyone. From skiing in a dream setting to the heart of the village to the slopes of Grand-Mont via forests and alpine pastures dotted with typical chalets.
50 km of slopes
In this snowy world, a blank page in which to live out your fondest skiing fantasies…
This eco-responsible village-resort has preserved its identity while protecting the environment. In an exceptional setting where landscapes unfold like a nature book, find out what this winter has in store for you.
For more information on the ski resort
Société d’exploitation du domaine skiable
Route du Grand Mont
73270 BEAUFORT SUR DORON
Tél. : 04 79 38 12 70
Mail : email@example.com
For the children
The kindergarden at Planay from three years old. A mini-chairlift and specialised instructors provide a complete learning programme. After lessons, snug in a warm chalet, children can play while waiting for their parents. The Cuvy Plateau, accessible to pedestrians via the Grand-Mont chairlift, houses an educative play area where children can learn while having fun. There is also a toboggan run at Planay.
Not just skiing…
- Snowshoeing, Alpine skiing.
- Hiking on foot, paragliding.
- Library, cinema, entertainment, street shows, downhill skiing with torches, pubs.
- The “Arêches Trail Expériences” trail area to be explored
- than 250 km of marked trails
- a MTB-French cycling federation centre with more than 220 km of circuits
- A renowned via ferrata for canyoning
- A swimming pool
- Tennis courts
- A recreation base
- Horseback riding
- Guided visits
- A wide range of entertainment: shows, concerts, cinema, children’s activities,…
Mountain ‘Famille plus’
This national label national guarantees a special welcome for families.
In this way, the resort shows its commitment to service based on a number of criteria:
– a warm welcome and information,
– local entertainment,
– discovering and raising awareness of the environment and local heritage,
– accommodation, restaurants, shops and services,
– equipment, transport and safety
– prices adapted to families and/or children
For more information on the national site: familleplus.fr!