Run and test the limits of your strength and endurance on the slopes of the trail itineraries. Whether you are a beginner, experienced or professional, there is a trail for you.
Each itinerary is marked and adapted depending on the discipline: steep climbs and short- or long-distance tracks, with varying degrees of sloping.
The trail at Arêches-Beaufort mean :
- The most impressive circuits designed by the Club Multisports are revealed to you,
- 2 departure areas :
- At Arêches, next to the Tourist Office,
- At Beaufort, across from the Tourist Office.
- 13 itineraries, for 220 km of marked trails,
- 2 steep marked trails
- 1 Test centre (equipment testing)
- 1 trail guide available from the Tourist Offices
- One page concerning the steep climb at Arolles, where everyone can register and share their times and compare them with those of other (rendez vous sur le site du Club Multisports)
Our services :
- Mechanical ski lifts that minimise the ascent so you can take maximum advantage of the mountainous area,
- Shuttles linking the 2 departure bases from Albertville,
- A service bar / restaurant near to the departure bases.
What are saying about us :
- Et bien d’autres…
Documents d'informations pratiques (horaires bus...)
Advanced searchClear search
Reconnaissance TDS - 4 jours
Stage initiation Trail
Stage trail Tour du Beaufortain