Arêches Beaufort offers an immense playing field. Whether you are a beginner or an experienced biker, an Endurance cyclist or prefer cross country, whether you like the technique or simply enjoy the countryside, it is all here. More than 225 kms of marked circuits that lead from forest to peaks, mountain passes and lakes, mountain pastures and cheese…
Mountain biking at Arêches-Beaufort means :
- A Cross-Country terrain designed by the Club Multisports users,
- 16 XC itineraries for 225 kms of marked trails,
- 2 departure base :
- At Arêches, Place Capitaine Bulle,
- At Beaufort, close the Hôtel de la Roche.
- 2 washing areas :
- At Arêches, behind the church,
- At Beaufort, at the parking lot across from the Milk Cooperative.
- An XC FFC MBT trail guide on sale in the Tourist Offices,
- An Enduro area covering the entire Beaufortain area,
- A “VTT en Beaufortain” trail guide presenting a selection of itineraries,
- A shuttle service linking the Enduro itinerary departure points so you can design your own experience,
Our services :
- Certified guide services available,
- Equipment rental (Place Capitaine Bulle at Arêches),
- Ascent possible via chairlift with your MTB,
- Restaurant and bar service near the departure points.
- Video for the prevention of MTB accidents : Vidéo 1, Vidéo 2