Going on foot in Arêches-Beaufort means :
- Taking the time to get to know the village and its secrets,
- Renting a tablet and discovering the itineraries of the “L’Empreinte des Grandes Alpes” application,
- Taking a chairlift to the summit to gaze over the surrounding unforgettable landscapes: Mont-Blanc, Pierra Menta, the Valley below,
- A sacred heritage as well as a gourmet heritage to be discovered at your own pace.
- In the spring, hike in the mountains, in the forests and on gentle slopes to watch nature waking up